Thursday, July 02, 2009

Baby Lincoln {Orlando Newborn Photographer}

This is my 100th post! Do I get syndicated like the TV shows? I do have an announcement/question in honor of my 100th post!(Grandma...you can just skip right on down to the next paragraph!) I've been wanting to do a boudoir bash for a while now. If anyone has been thinking about doing boudoir pictures, this is for you! It would be held at a swanky hotel in downtown, include hair and make-up so you will look ultra hot, and a session album. The best part? It will all be brought to you for a BIG discount! I was thinking sometime in August to give everyone enough time to get ready. Also..don't worry about anyone being in the room while we are doing your pictures! We will have two rooms/suite so it will just be me and you in the room :) Please send me an email to kristin[at]kristinmizophoto[dot]com or leave a comment! If I get enough interest, I will start arranging everything.

Ok, on to baby Lincoln. Love this little guy! He was a sweet little preemie just home from his stay at the hospital. He was so good to me! He LOVED being naked and he didn't potty the WHOLE time I had him naked! More pictures coming soon but for now, enjoy these pictures! They are inspired by the incredible and infinitely more talented, Carrie Sandoval.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I couldn't decide which I liked better...serious...

Photobucket

or smiling....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Til next time...
Kristin

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adorable little baby! You did such a great job!

Dodie Nassis Hibbs said...

These pictures are priceless!!! You have a gift.

Lori said...

Beautiful!!!

Miggie Suarez-Taber said...

He looks like a little chimpanzee hanging on the blanket! So adorable!

Christine A. Huff said...

OMG, these is my favorite shoot so far, by far! They are stunning! Love the baby on the shoulder and the brothers.

Beth Sharpe said...

I'm sure you guessed it, but I LOVE these pics!!!!! Lincoln looks soooooooo sweet and content!!! You did a GREAT job, Kristin, but I'm sure he would have been easy to shoot anyway since he comes from a gorgeous family!!! ;0)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby!!! I love these!

beefly said...

UMMM HELLO the one with baby Lincoln in the white hammock is fabulous. You've done it again! Nice work! XO Brandy F

Regina Hutto said...

maybe i'm biased, but these are the best! :) I love the serious one of Reagan and Lincoln but I think the one of Ryan holding Lincoln might be my favorite. He was just so tiny and its such a tender pic.

Sharpe Family Blog Spot said...

I have to agree that these are my FAV! Maybe because he's mine and I am a little partial!! :) I always look forward to having you take our pics. Nothing makes me more excited!!!!

 
weddings photographer