Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Ok, so I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon :) I thought it would be a cool way for me to post pictures from recent shoots, get out information and let everyone get to know me a little better :)

I had a gazillion photoshoots right before I left for Chicago last week and I have been busy busy trying to get all caught up. I am almost there...yay! I am going to post a couple of my favorites from some of the shoots! I got some really cool pictures in Chicago that I will post in the next couple of days...I have been so busy editing that I haven't even got a chance to upload them yet.
Up first is beautiful little Abigail...she was so sweet and full of smiles and mom and dad were so cute with her :) I love seeing that!




Up next is Miss Audrey and her beautiful *growing* family.







And then a sweet little 6 day old baby boy...





I just love this.....


And last but not least....the "young" Shapes, LOL! We braved a lighting storm for this one, but it wasn't thundering :)




I LOVE this photo of the two boys....



and a sweet on of the parents....

More to come soon!

No comments:

 
weddings photographer