Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Kiddo's! (and Lucy)

Ok, totally procrastinating again but I have a good excuse. As a photographer, I spend so much time photographing other people's children that I rarely get to photograph mine. I have made a vow to myself to start photographing them more often (I have been inspired by the Kaisers!) Anyway...I had a couple of requests for "child model" shoots these past couple of weeks. Although it isn't much different then what I already do, I figured this was the perfect time to practice on Dylan and Natalie. I also wanted to practice that lens flare thing too ;)

Here are a couple of Dylan....Oh, I forgot...Charlie is making me cut Dylan's hair :-( I happen to LOVE his hair...he has the hair that I would give my left foot for, seriously! It is straight yet has body...beautiful blonde highlights and all of the shine in the world! I used to spend hours in the bathroom trying to get my hair look like the Pantene commercials to no avail. Dylan just naturally has that "Pantene" hair and I don't want to cut it! Anyway...I keep saying I will let him cut it AFTER I take some pictures so that was the other reason for these pics :)
And of course...a couple of Natalie....

And then I tried to practice the lens flare thing...but the kids weren't cooperating so I used good ole Lucy as a model :) She is such a good puppy!! It's not the best lens flare (I was still letting too much sun hit my lens...but that's why it's called practice!!)

Til later,
K

No comments:

 
weddings photographer