Sunday, February 10, 2008

Greetings from Breckenridge!!

I just wanted to share a couple of images from our trip to Breckenridge! We have been here since last Sunday and are anxious to get home now. It has been COLD, snowy and windy most of the time we have been here but we finally got a decent day yesterday so of course I busted out the camera to take some pictures :) I am blogging from my brother's computer so I don't have photo editing software to sharpen for the web...so, if these look a little soft...you know why!

Here's Charlie and I out on the back patio....he is never thrilled when I insist on taking pictures ;)
Here's the whole family out on the back patio (I don't know why my dad put us in front of the hot tub!). Natalie stayed home this trip because we didn't think she was ready to hit the slopes yet!


Here we are again on top of the mountain!Here's Dylan tearing up the slopes! He was doing hard blues by the last day and he was so proud of himself :)


Til next time...
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer