Monday, March 23, 2009

Brandy's Belly! {Orlando Maternity Photographer}

Mini-Session update: I have three more spots left! Email me at kristin[at]kristinmizophoto[dot]com if you want one!!!

On to the pictures...I had the absolute pleasure to document my friends pregnancy. She is seriously the cutest pregnant girl ever. We had so much fun playing at the beach all day and I introduced her to my favorite Mexican restaurant, Clancy's. Seriously, I will waive the traveling fee to New Smyrna if you treat me to Clancy's after our session :) It was so delicious!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I *heart* laughing pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Does she not have the cutest little belly ever??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look what I talked her into doing :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These last two are my favorites from the session!! She looks like a model!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Til next time...
Kristin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!!! The pictures are fabulous. Great job Kristin.

Liz Johnson said...

Only Brandy can make being prego look so beautiful...

If i win I will get prego just so you can take pics :)

beefly said...

Duh, have to comment on my own. I LOVE THEM! I had such a great time with you that day. I am so grateful to know such an extraordinarily talented photographer! XO Brandy F

 
weddings photographer