Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Aiden is 1! {Orlando Family Photographer}

We ventured up to St. Augustine for this shoot. I was so excited to take go there again...it is such a neat place to photograph! Here are some of my favorites!

Photobucket

I love a little red head ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought Aiden would be scared of the pirate but he didn't seem to mind...

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVED this fence!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saw this wall and HAD to have pictures in front of it! Unfortunately, they had to stand behind an air conditionining unit in order to get the shot. Poor Liz got so DIRTY...I wish I got a picture of her legs after this shot. Aiden was a little scared of the unit at first...

Photobucket

But then I got a cute picture...and it is one of his mommy's favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this next picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture too...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We stopped by the beach for a couple more pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for such a great session guys!

In case everyone is wondering, Charlie is not in Alaska yet. Apparently all of the contracts are caught up in permitting at the local government level. It is so annoying having to wait. For now, I am just enjoying the time we have left with him.

Til next time...
Kristin

9 comments:

Dodie Nassis Hibbs said...

I love the ones on the beach

lauraucf@yahoo.com said...

These pics are amazing! I would love to win your contest to get some preggie pics of me with Bennett, or even better, some newborn shots of our daughter in October! I love love love what you do!!!

Lori said...

Too sweet. My fav is when he's laughing. Those real moments make the best pictures!!!

Unknown said...

You did an amazing job capturing our family. Thanks for getting me all dirty as well :)

Liz Johnson said...

Dont know why it has PH Disease as my name... sorry

Christine A. Huff said...

What a cutie. Love how much of the smile you caught!

Beth Sharpe said...

OK, I was gonna make a comment about the pics, but forgot what I was gonna say because it said someone's name was "PH Disease" - that was too funny!!! How did that even happen that it would have put the name as PH Disease?!!! Hee hee hee!!!

BTW, I'm sure I was gonna say something about how cute the pics were.

beefly said...

I got goosebumps when I saw chris & liz's reflection kissing on the beach. Aaaw. No joke. Love it. XO Brandy F

Liz Johnson said...

haha PH Disease is something for work.. opps

I cant get enough of these pics! Aiden looks so freaking cute :)

 
weddings photographer