Friday, July 31, 2009

Another Fantastic Engagement Session and The Contest!

Just a little reminder that the contest ends TONIGHT!!! Make comments on the blog to get multiple entries (it helps my google stats and I know you all want to help me out with that!).

This is my awesome couple getting married in November! I am so so so excited for their wedding! The bride and I have truly become friends and it is so awesome! I love my job :)

Laughing pictures are always my favorite...a couple that laughs together, stays together :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahhh...true love ♥♥
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LeeAnne was trying to get Josh to do a natural smile :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how their arms are making a heart ♥

Photobucket

I love hot red shoes! She's wearing red shoes on her wedding day too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Work it Lee!

Photobucket

Til next time...
Kristin







8 comments:

Mollie said...

I love the new pics. I always get excited when you add a new blog post. I hear you might be putting some up of the lovely Sunny? I'm looking forward to it. :)

Karin said...

Great pictures as always. I LOVE her shoes and the red background! Really cool!

Epoch Mamma said...

Great pics as always, know I'm such a slacker ordering prints. Can't seem to corner my husband (: Hope all is well.

Sarah said...

This couple is so gorgeous! You have such a gift for catching people's emotions. I love it!

Sharpe Family Blog Spot said...

What a cute couple! I especially like the railroad track pic. They look so in love!!

Dodie Hibbs said...

Great pictures where did you take them! I love the one where their arms make a heart! What a great shoot..the couple look great..cute couple! it is always fun trying to get a natural smile.

Beth Sharpe said...

My fave is the one where she is sitting sideways with her feet up on the wall with those adorable red shoes on! R u shooting the wedding too? I can't wait to see her red shoes in the wedding dress! Love the idea!!!

Unknown said...

I love you Kristin! You promised me there would be good ones and you were right! I can't wait until our wedding. I know you will do an amazing job!

 
weddings photographer