Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Odd and Ends and A CONTEST!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend. I know I did! Just a couple of odds and ends...

Remember this adorable pregnant lady??

Photobucket

She had her babies!! Three healthy baby girls to be exact! She made it to 34 weeks (exactly where they wanted her to make it) and all three girls are just perfect. They have been breathing room air since they came out. They will be home in the next couple of days and I will definately post their newborn session on the blog! Wish me luck ;)

Dylan lost his front tooth and it's kinda freaking me out. The gap is SO big! I haven't taken a picture of it yet...but here is a picture of him when the darn tooth was so loose he could push it almost horizontal! You can't really tell in this pic though...

Photobucket

And of course I can't post a pic of Dylan without a pic of Natalie...here she is trying out my new prop! Love it and can't wait to use it with one of my clients :) You can't really see it too well here but I just love Natalie's face in this one.

Photobucket

Ok, onto the contest! I posted this on my Facebook fan page yesterday but I thought I should post it here too (for all of you who aren't on Facebook!).

I'm going to do a drawing for a FREE session!! You can do several things to get entered into the drawing (multiple times if you do more than one!).

1. Become a fan of my fanpage (www.facebook.com/kristinmizophoto) and leave a comment on my page so I know you want to be entered into the contest!

2. Click on the review box and leave me a review on my fanpage (sorry....this is only for past clients but if you are a new client..see below!)

3. Go to my blog and leave a comment on a post (each comment will be another entry into the drawing!). I plan on blogging a lot this month so keep coming back and commenting!

The contest is from now until July 31st. Good luck :) PS..this contest is transferable so if you want to win and give it as the best Christmas gift ever, feel free!

Til next time...
Kristin

6 comments:

Mollie said...

Yay! I want to be entered into the contest! Great pics of your kids too.. It was good to see you yesterday. :)

Christine A. Huff said...

Love the "toothy" pic. Definitely one for the memory book!

Beth Sharpe said...

I'm so happy that she had her babies!!!! ALLLLLLL three of them - ahhhhh!!!! I can't wait to see the pics of three little baby girls!!!

beefly said...

Enter me! :-D Brandy F

melissa w said...

Kristin,
You are a beautiful photographer. I want you to take some twirling pictures and modeling pics of my daughter.

melissa w said...

My friend has a baby in the NICU. I bet you could capture these moments beautifully that are so critical for her to remember

 
weddings photographer