Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Announcements!!!
I have a couple of announcements and I will also post another photo shoot :) We don't want to get too boring on here!

1. I have uploaded new Holiday Card Designs to my website....you can check them out here....

2. I still have *some* bookings left for the holidays. I think all but one or two days on the weekends are booked and I still have several options for weekdays. One thing to think about is I like to shoot in the "magic" hour right before the sun sets. Unfortunately, during the winter that means around 5:00 p.m. Anything later than this is too late and it will be dark. Shoot me an e-mail at kristinmizophoto@aol.com if you are interested in doing a holiday shoot. Remember...I have a November 15th cut-off day and anything after cannot be guaranteed for holiday delivery.

3. Don't forget to add your e-mail address in the box to the left of this post. Everytime I add a new post, it will send it directly to your e-mail address and you don't have to keep checking back. It makes it so much easier to communicate with everyone! Also...don't be afraid to leave comments!!

Finally...here are some pictures of little Luke. He is my friend's 3rd boy!! Such a cutie. He is in that "everything around me is interesting except that camera in my face" stage. I got a lot of pictures of him looking around at the world. It captures his personality ;)

No comments:

 
weddings photographer