Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Nikki Blue Eyes


Ok, Ok, I have been a TERRIBLE blogger!! I don't know where the time goes sometimes! I have been super busy planning my grandfather's 80th birthday party. My mom is one of nine and somehow my aunt and I were roped into planning the entire party...and cleaning it up by ourselves! The party was a huge hit and I will post the pictures on here as soon as I am done editing them.


I have also been enjoying (except this last weekend) Gator football! I LOVE football and it seems to consume my weekends. I used to only watch on Saturday but this year, my husband talked me into participating in his fantasy football league. He thought it was a good way for us to bond and spend time together watching the games. Although I was hesitant at first (because I don't really enjoy pro football) I have become completely obsessed. I want to win!!

Lastly, I have started taking Kindermusik pictures this past week. Always a hard gig and very time consuming but I love it! I have only been two days and five classes and already have 2400 pictures to sift thru and edit!! WOW...that is a lot of pictures!! So enough with the excuses as to why I have been such a bad blogger. I am going to make it a goal to post at least 3 times per week. You can hold me to it ;)


I had this shoot a couple of weeks ago and he is just the cutest little thing! A handful, but cute non-the-less. He is in that on the go, don't wanna stop and if you try I am going to scream phase, but somehow I managed to grab these shots.....
He loved going up and down the stairs

How stinkin' cute it he?? And check out those eyes!!
Here he is with his beautiful mama who also happens to be the best hairdresser in the whole world :)





No comments:

 
weddings photographer