Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Every year....

My MIL makes me enter Natalie into the Gap casting call! And every year she just can't understand why they don't pick her! I try to explain that they have millions of entries and the chance that someone will notice Natalie's picture is slim to none but she still just doesn't understand. So last night we went out to take some pictures...I wanted to try out a new hairstyle on Natalie...I think it looked cute! These were just practice shots to see how the new do looked in pictures but I actually think they turned out really good!
I thought this one was cute...I told her to shut her eyes and open on three because the sun was bothering her :)
This is the one I picked for the Gap casting call...


Natalie is ANTMing it up!!
Dylan couldn't stand to not have his picture taken too so he jumped into the background! They have such a special bond...her eyes light up when he is around!

Seriously...I love these next two! They are going to get ordered and put in my house (somewhere...I am running out of room!!)
I really liked this one, but Dylan had to stick his shoe into the photo!

Til later...

Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer