Friday, October 26, 2007

Family Portrait Time!
I teased you with this shoot a couple of weeks ago...here are the rest of the pictures from the beautiful Netzley family! Thank you for being patient with me and letting me try out some of my ideas!!



I LOVE this next series...I think it will be really special in the future!! Fast forward twenty years and this will be Kali's mom and sister helping her into her wedding dress! So sweet!

But I am pretty sure she won't be doing this on her wedding day...
We had a special shoot with just Kali (or Hurricane Kali as they like to call her!) because Nikki wanted a storyboard with shots from 18 months, 2 years, and 2 1/2 years...this is the last shoot in the series!



I love this one of the girls playing "peek a boo"

Til' later,

K

No comments:

 
weddings photographer