Sunday, October 28, 2007




Yesterday was not a good day!
So I woke up yesterday and I was so dizzy...I couldn't even walk straight and it made me upset to my stomach...I should have just gone back to bed! But, I had a full day ahead of me so I sucked it up and went out.

The only bright point in my day was I got a shoot a HUGE Kindermusik family time class in the morning. What a fun class!! I highly recommend it to anyone out there that is considering it! When I got home, Charlie said he had a big surprise for me. I do not get excited when he says this...his surprises are always terrible! And this one wasn't any different! He had cut all of Dylan's hair off while I was gone!! I absolutely HATE it...I guess I just have to get used to it but I was not happy. Dylan on the other hand was thrilled! I guess that counts for something but I just do not like it :( He doesn't look the same...it's making me really sad. Anyway...here are a couple new pictures to show off his new hair...sorry about the mess on his face...he just finished eating some doughnuts.

So, after the shock of the haircut, my Gators lost again to Georgia of all teams!! It put us out the race for the SEC title :( Oh well...we are rebuilding this year and next year...we are going to be dynamite (if Tim Tebow can manage to stay healthy!). But it is still depressing.

Stay tuned for the next post...it's Holly's family pictures!! They are so cute!!

Til next time...
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your kid looks so much cuter with out the long hair

 
weddings photographer