Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Abigail's 9 month session...
So, while I was being a really bad blogger over the holidays...I kind of missed Abigail's 6 month shoot (ok, maybe not entirely because I did post one picture) but you get the idea :) Well...her 9 month shoot was held at my house the other day (a blistering cold day so we had to stay inside). Here are some of my favorites!

First...a NEW PRODUCT!!! I am so excited about this...I am ordering one ASAP for Natalie! Check it out and let me know what you think...
Basically, you can do this on one print (my example is a 40x60, but you could do any size really) or split it up into 10x20's to hang side by side. If you decide to do this, it will look like this... (courtesy of Design Aglow ...an awesome website for photographers).


How awesome does this look?? It also happens to be one of the new packages from the inspiration guide!! Which also happen to be on special right now for 10% off the already discounted price!! Get the idea :)

Also...I know I have posted this before, but I just LOVE baby parts!! Here is Abigail's baby part collage. If you are interested in this, it is $75.00 and comes with the frame ready to hang in your house.

Alright, on to the pictures :) Abigail was just so happy and smiley! So easy!! I LOVE this age...even though she was crawling, it wasn't too fast to get away from me (yet!) HA!


Til next time...

Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer