Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A New Product! And Baby Lily :)

First up, a new product...storyboards! Basically, they are 10x20 collage pictures. Perfect for a series of photos. As you can see from the examples below, the possibilies are limitless. The last one was designed from a photo of her bedroom set. They are $50.00 each if you are interested in me designing one for you. FYI...the second and third one have a black line around the outside....that is just to show you where the edge of the photo would be...on the third one, the top didn't show up for some reason and I am too lazy to fix it again, but I know you all get the idea.

Here are my favorites from the session...isn't she just a little love?
Mom was so sweet with her new little bundle.
That's Lola, their first baby in the background.
This picture cracks me up...daddy is serving baby up on a tray! HA!
Love this picture...can you feel the love??

Awww...mom still loves her first baby...
Love the baby smiles.
Baby tootsies...sooo sweet! Don't ya just wanna eat them up?
I just LOVE this picture!! I don't know why, but I do! I think it is so sweet :)

Til next time :)

Kristin

PS...go me, I have been SUCH a GOOD blogger this week!!! Yay :)

1 comment:

beefly said...

sooooooooo neat!

 
weddings photographer