Monday, January 21, 2008

Cards are half off....
now thru January 30th!! Savvy moms are having a batch or two printed with a favorite image to have on hand for birthday wishes and thank you cards. You can even do different images per 24 cards and have your own personalized sentiments on the card. There is room on the back to write your own message.

This is a very special deal and it won't last long so make sure to e-mail me at kristinmizophoto@aol.com to place your order!! Here is a quick example I made up!! On a side note....I know I have been a terrible blogger! As you all can tell, I was a little overwhelmed during the holidays and I needed to take a personal break from everything! I am feeling refreshed and ready for the new year so be on the look out for lots of new posts (I am wayyyyy behind!!). I have so much to share.

I also have a TON of new products launching this year! Thank you cards are just one example. I will save the rest for another blog post later this week.

I have also revamped my packages and I will post a link to the new and improved print packages. I think everyone will find these much more useful than the previous packages.

Alright...I'm off right now to spend a little QT with my mom. Thank you everyone for being so patient with me. I am so excited about this New Year and I couldn't be where I am today without all of you, so thank you!!

Til Later...

Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gosh my niece is beautiful!

 
weddings photographer