Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Inspiration Guide for Portraits!!

Ok...I hinted around this a couple of months ago and I am finally pleased to announce that I am offering an inspiration guide for portraits to all clients. I am so so so excited about this newest addition to my business! I know so many people order prints and don't know what to do with them! I also know that people are scared of big prints...don't be scared, they are awesome! And what is better to display in your house than beautiful photographs of your family! Well, fear no more because help has arrived! This guide will help you determine which sizes to buy and how to arrange them in an aesthetically pleasing way on your wall! The best part is that each guide is it's own special package with special package pricing!!! For example, the "Artsy Baby Collection" includes 3 gorgeous *huge* 24x30 canvas prints which would normally be priced at $900.00 is priced at $720.00 (it is totally worth it, the canvas prints are to DIE for, seriously)!! This is the only place where canvases are available at a discounted price and you don't have to frame them...they come ready to hang like a piece of art!
Here are a couple examples from the inspiration guide....I can't show them all on my blog, but if you are interested in viewing all 25 collections, send me an e-mail and I can mail you the link!

Here is the Artsy Baby Collection as mentioned above...Simple, Powerful, Beautiful!

Here is the Mix Master Collection...using frames and mantles to make a beautiful display over a couch or table!

Lastly, the Step it Up Collection for a creative way to display photographs in a stairwell...

The prices do not include frames...only the prints...I hope to offer a full-service of prints, frames and hanging in the near future, but for now, I am test running the service to see how much interest I get.
Bonus!! I will give anyone who orders one of these packages an additional 10% off if you let me photograph the final product for my website!

I would love to hear any feedback...what does everyone think of this idea?? Leave a comment and let me know!
Til Later...
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer