Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I like to think that everyday should be Valentine's Day...I mean, why should there only be one day to show the people you love how much you love them? However, I know (boy do I ever), that life sometimes gets in the way and it is easy to forget to make the people you love feel special. So on this Hallmark holiday, I would like to say Happy Valentine's Day! Here was our official Valentine's Day card...with the image that I had a hard time selecting :) What do you think? Did I make the right choice? I do have to add that I would have liked to change this image to black and white...it would have matched the card better, however, my mother-in-law yells at me if I put her "technicolor" grandchildren in black and white! So, this is for her (now that's love ;)

Til next time...

Kristin

1 comment:

Mizohican said...

Hi Kristin. Happy belated Valentine's Day to you, Charlie and the rest of your family. Hope you had a great time.

I have long been a regular reader of your blog, because of the fact that I am a Mizo (one of the north-eastern tribes here in India) and I subscribed to Google Alerts for the name "Mizo", and I keep getting your updates on my inbox because of the name of your blog (kmizo) :-)

Anyway, I though I'll finally let you know that I for one, read your updates regularly, and thoroughly enjoy all the beautiful photographs you've published.

God bless.

- Kima.

 
weddings photographer