Saturday, February 16, 2008

Spotlight on Gallery Canvas Wraps!

I always get tons of questions from clients about these...what exactly is a gallery canvas wrap? The one word answer is art. If you look below to the samples, you will see what I mean. They are basically images printed directly onto canvases and then stretched around a wooden frame. They come ready to hang in your household without the headache of matting and framing. They are more expensive than standard prints, however, when you factor in the cost of matting and framing (and in my case two or three frames because pictures like to fall off of the walls) they really aren't that expensive. I am ordering several of these for my office and to bring with me to show. I am also thinking about a contest for one lucky client to win one of these gorgeous pieces of art...I will be announcing the details soon!

As seen in the middle picture, you can even split the picture up into three (or as many as you like) different panels!
The company that I order from also just released these amazing new templates...perfect for a new baby, birthday collage or graduating seniors. There are lots of templates to choose from but here are a couple of examples!


Another way to do the baby parts picture....how cute it that??Baby girl templates...Baby Boy templates.... Senior templates....


They also offer these super cool floating frames (again...ready to hang, nothing to worry about!) These are for the clients that like the 3 dimensional look of the gallery wrap but also like the classic look of a frame. Each frame is handmade and customized to any size print! Choose from 8 different frames to match the decor of your house. Here are some examples...

I would love to hear what everyone thinks about these products....leave feedback in the comment box!
Til next time!
Kristin

PS...I haven't received my last two posts in my e-mail box....am I the only one??

No comments:

 
weddings photographer