Monday, February 25, 2008

Sweet Austin!

Please keep this little guy and his family in your prayers and thoughts today! He is having hip surgery and will be in a full body cast for six weeks! He is so brave and strong and I know he will recover quickly. His poor parents probably need the prayers more than he does! But, as you can see from the pictures, he has the best parents in the world and he is so lucky to have them.

How freakin' cute is he? Couldn't you just get lost in those eyes?


Such a gorgeous family!
I LOVE this next picture...probably one of my all time favorites. I don't know why...I just think it is so cute....I think it captures him. I told him I was gonna come and get him ( you know, a little tickle to make him smile) and he hid in between his dad's legs...too cute!!

A little sun flare and wide angle lens ;)
I love this series...you can feel the emotion coming right out of the picture...it's what I strive to capture everyday. This is why I do what I do and why I love it!
So cute...don't you wish a darn flower made you this happy and excited??
Yummy...afternoon golden sunlight backlighting my subjects....why can't it just be like this all day every day!


Good luck today!! I know everyone will do great!! Thanks for being one of the most awesome families, EVER!

Til next time,

Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer