Sunday, March 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Seamus!!

This post is bitter-sweet for me...my little man turned one last week :( His parents were one of my very first clients and they will always hold a special place in my heart. Here is a look back at Seamus' first year of life!

Still in his beautiful mama's belly!
Fresh out of the womb...he was sooo tiny!!
Three months...starting to smile :)

Six months...the cutest little nakey baby butt EVER!!
9 months! He was a little tired for this shoot...
And finally one year!! How adorable is he?? I will post lots more from this shoot but I haven't finished editing it yet. Jade...sorry...it will be another day or two before you get your gallery but here's one tiny sneak peek ;) They turned out AWESOME despite Seamus being extremely tired and sticking his fingers in his mouth the entire time!
**Don't forget to vote in the poll if you are interested in having a mini-session for easter!! The poll is located two posts down!!**
Also...in case anyone was wondering, Austin did AMAZING just like I knew he would. He is on his way to a fast recovery. Please continue to keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers :)
Til next time...
Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin,

I'm not sure if my emails are getting to you. Can you please contact Becky Murray or myself, 281 989 1825.

Thanks,
Diego Martinez 281 630 0879

 
weddings photographer