Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!
A couple of announcements!

1. Don't forget to vote in the poll if you are interested in having a mini-session with me for Easter! Those of you who get e-mails, you have to visit the blog to vote. Here is the link...

2. BIG CANVAS SALE!!! The company that I order canvases from is having a sale on canvases 24x30 and bigger and I am passing the sales right onto you! I don't know how many times I can say how awesome they are and if price is the reason you haven't purchased one, here's your chance! The sale only runs from March 1st thru 4th so you have to act quickly!! Here are the sale prices...

Size Regular Price Sale Price
24x30 $420.00 $273.00
24x36 $475.00 $310.00
30x40 $730.00 $475.00
40x60 $1260.00 $820.00
**And every size in between and bigger...please inquire for price if interested!

I will be ordering some myself so I can share with all of you but since I don't have my own, here are some AMAZING examples from some of my favorite photogs, the Kaiser's of The Image is Found:
These are two 40x60's!

Probably the coolest picture EVER!! in a 20x70 Panoramic Gallery Wrap!
And this last one is a 35x50! Isn't it so beautiful?? LOVE IT!
3. I found this super cool website for consumers considering a "custom photographer." It answers a lot of questions some of you may have about why choose a custom photographer over a studio, why a custom photographer costs more money, why prints are more expensive, how to choose a custom photographer, ect, ect, ect...Here is the link: Professional Child Photographer
Here is a family session I shot back in December...I think it embodies the essence of a "custom photographer." You would NEVER get these images in a studio and to me, these are so much more special.
I call this session, "The Many Faces of Dylan."


At first he was a little wary of me....

But then I let his mom and dad swing him!
And throw him up in the air!
And he started to warm up to me....and forget my camera was there :)
There was lots of laughter after that!
And kisses and hugs!
Playing on train tracks...
But then a train came....and he was a little scared! (How funny are these two images?? LOVE THEM!!).
Giggles with dad...
Tickles with mom!!
These are the faces that you forget they make.
As they grow up and become independent....
But they still need you...for now :)

Sorry this was such a long post...I didn't plan on that!

Til next time....

Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer