Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Headshots!


Whew....I am worn out! I had 11 mini-sessions the other day! Wowee...it was tough!! But it was so much fun too...I will definitely have another one before Mother's Day. I didn't fill one spot so I had my "assistant" turn the camera on me. *disclaimer* I had already shot 6 mini-sessions at this point and was not feeling very glamorous...but at least we had some yummy light :) I wanted some new shots to use for my website and blog so I did it anyway. I'm not sure which one I like best...help me! Which one says "I want you to take my pictures :)" Leave me a comment and let me know!
#1
#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

Till next time,

Kristin

k....back to editing pictures! I have sooo many sessions to edit but hopefully I will be able to clip through them pretty fast :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 DEFINITELY!!!!! That's my fave!!!! Very slimming and your hair looks soooo pretty as well as your eyes!!!!!

Apa Anu said...

Hi Kristin,
Either #1 or #2.In both the shot you stood out from the dark background.I would prefer #2 b'cause your skin look natural than in #1,where there's slight washout.

Samuel L. Ralte,
Hyderabad,India.

Anonymous said...

They all look great, but #1 is the best.
Amy Durden

Anonymous said...

I like #1 and #4

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go against the crowd and say I like #5. But there all very good, really! Love, Jade

 
weddings photographer