Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Mini-Session Update and a Hallelujah!

Ok first the boring stuff...if you aren't doing a mini-session or interested in a mini-session...skip down to the photos :) First, the session tonight is cancelled but the session on Saturday is filling up quickly. We are meeting at the fountain on the corner of North Park Avenue and Whipple. The address to Casa Feliz is 646 North Park Avenue Winter Park, FL 32789 if you need to mapquest! Here are the spots that I still have open:

9:00-open
9:15 - open
9:45 - open
10:00 - booked
10:15 - booked
10:30 -open
10:45 - open
11:00 - booked
11:15 - open
11:30 - open
11:45 - open
12:00 - open
12:15- open
12:30- open
12:45 - open
1:00 - booked

Ok...now onto the the good stuff :) This is Matt, Charlie's best friend. Ever since Charlie and I have been together, Matt has been the ultimate bachelor and badly influencing my husband. Can I get a hallelujah that Matt is FINALLY engaged and will not longer be leading the bachelor life. I just have to get through the bachelor party (and lord knows what these boys have cooked up) and then it is wedded bliss for Matt :) I LOVE Angela and I am so so happy for them! They were kind enough to trust me with their engagement pictures. I absolutely loved shooting them and had so many favorites...I'm sorry there are so many :/ I couldn't narrow them down. Anyway....here are some of my favorites...I have others too but I had to hold back!

I love this one because it wasn't posed at all...I just told them I was checking my settings but secretly I was shooting and this is what they did :)

I made Matt sit in the gutter for this one...he wasn't too happy about it :) heehee...it was payback for being a bad influence on Charlie ;)
Look at that GORGEOUS light!!!

Don't forget to e-mail me if you are interested in a mini-session THIS Saturday April 12th.

Til next time...
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer