Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tyler and Abby...

When we were in Gainesville a couple of weekends ago for Easter, my aunt asked me to take pictures of her kids. Of course I complied and we had so much fun! These two were up for anything which made my job super easy! Here are some of my favorites...

They have a really special bond that was fun to capture....I hope when Dylan and Natalie grow up, they have a friendship like this...

I just purchased some new photoshop actions and I thought this shoot was perfect to try them out! This one is called Old Skool and it's supposed to look like a photograph circa 1900.


I had fun exploring a new place...Gainseville had it's share of weird, funky, grungy places to shoot...I loved it! This was a weird, abandoned Mexican restaurant drive-thru.



This one is my second favorite from the shoot...


This one is for mom...they always like the nice smiling pictures :)We decided to play around and have some fun...we wanted to get creative!
Tyler saw this spot with the light and wanted to do a picture with half of his face in the light and half in the dark...I hope I accomplished what he was thinking in his mind.
Piggy-back ride anyone?
This is my favorite from the shoot! I am FINALLY getting this backlighting thing down and I love the it...look at that gorgeous light!!

There was this silly wall with a stoop and stairs painted on it...Tyler is supposed to be sitting on the stoop and Abby is taking the stairs :)
And of course a jumping shot!

Thanks for such a great shoot guys!! I had so much fun.

Til next time...
Kristin

1 comment:

Christine A. Huff said...

These are great!

 
weddings photographer