Sunday, April 20, 2008

Senior Reps!

Meet my first senior rep for Edgewater High. Isn't she gorgeous?? I met her mom through PTA networking and I asked her if her daughters would be interested in being senior reps for me. Basically, they get a free shoot and in exchange, they hand out cards with their pictures and my information to their friends. If anyone is interested in being a senior rep for me, please shoot me an e-mail. I would love to find people at other schools around Orlando :)

Anyway...I borrowed a lens for another shoot that I was doing and it got rained out...both days, boo! I hate that! So, I didn't want to let that lens go to waste so I thought I would see if the girls (her sister came too) were available and they were! We had an AMAZING shoot...these girls were up for absolutely anything. I dragged them into some intersting places and we were all filthy, bruised, and bleeding (stabbed by thorns) by the end of the shoot. It was SO worth it though...wait until you see the pictures!! I am going to split it up into three posts because I have waayy too many pictures to share for just one post!

Here is Erin...she will be a senior (that is a graduating senior) next year. I have to change my category to "Grads" because it has been brought to my attention that people think Seniors means old people. If I WERE shooting older people, I certainly wouldn't name their category "seniors"...how awful!! But apparantely it is confusing so I will comply and change it :) Ok...I just got way off topic...meet Erin!









We stood over an air conditioning unit to get her hair to blow :)










Tomorrow, I will post her sister's individual portraits and then I will post the pictures of them together. All I can say is they are AMAZING!! I don't envy their parents for having to pick out their favorites because I only narrowed it down to 250...sometimes...it's just too hard to pick favorites!
Til next time...
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer