Monday, April 07, 2008

New Mini-Session Dates Announced!!

Now that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (as far as work goes), I can now announce the new dates for mini-sessions. I know that this is a little last minute, but if you can make it, great! If not...I will be offering these again...I just don't know if it will be on time for Mother's Day.

Are you looking for the PERFECT gift to give your mother for Mother's Day. I know every year I struggle to find something that my mom actually wants/needs. Something I know she ALWAYS loves and appreciates is pictures of her beautiful grandkids. If you don't have kids...what about pictures of you and your siblings as adults? Or maybe you just want some special pictures of you and your significant other. Come down to Park Avenue for a mini-session! The first date will be this Wednesday afternoon (April 9th) from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. Each session will be 15 minutes long. I don't know if anyone will be able to make it for this one, so it might get cancelled. If you are interested in this date, please e-mail me ASAP so I can make let everyone know if it is a go or not. The second date will be this Saturday from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Sessions will be $40.00 each for up to four people, $10.00/person after that. The exception to this rule is a family of five with three kids. E-mail me at kristinmizophoto@aol.com if you want to book your time!

Here are some pictures from the last mini-session. It was a great success and everyone loved their pictures. There are lots more to share, but they are on the other computer right now. I will blog them as soon as I get them on this computer :)





Til next time...
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer