Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Girls Weekend!

Six years ago, I had a baby when NONE of my other friends had babies. I was all alone, facing the world of motherhood without any support or advice from other mothers. Luckily, I met Brooke who told me all about a Mommy and Me class at Arnold Palmer Hospital. There, I met the best group of mommies EVER!!! We quickly became very good friends and we did everything together. Our group evolved from mommy and me to mom's nights out and then a weekend away each year. This past weekend was our fifth year taking a weekend away! We had so much fun and came home more tired than we left ;P Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend!

Here's some of us the first night at dinner...some of you may recognize another mommy in the picture :)
Here's Nikki...poor thing broke her elbow snowboarding and had to wear a brace the entire time. Luckily for her, I think it got her a couple free drinks :)
Here's all six of us before dinner the second night...
And here we are at a surprisingly good Italian restaurant in Cocoa Beach...who knew there was a good restaurant there? And in the picture with us is the sweetest waiter ever, Rado!
Everyone who is waiting on a gallery, thank you for being patient...I am working hard to get caught up on everything!!

Til next time...
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer