Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'm Off to D.C.

My best friend in the whole wide world is graduating from medical school tomorrow!!!! I am soo proud of her and honored to call her my best friend. We have been friends since second grade and our friendship has never faltered. She is just the one person in my life that I know will always be there for me no matter what. I would rather have one friend like her than many good friends and I feel so blessed to have her in my life! I love you Sarah!!!! Congratulations on such a huge accomplishment!!! On another note...it's kind of hard to believe that one of my friends is old enough to be graduating from med school....where the heck does time go?? LOL :)

Here is my beautiful best friend and her not so bad looking boyfriend who is also graduating tomorrow...he plans to be a neurosurgeon! Wish him luck!!

To all my clients...I will be working all weekend...thank you for your patience!

Til next time...
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer