Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MIA!

Ok...I know I have been MIA lately...sorry! This month has been insane! I have been out of town and shooting like crazy! I did slow down for one afternoon this weekend to spend a belated Mother's Day with my mom and my mother-in-law. We went and saw a FABULOUS movie!! I highly recommend it! It's called "Young at Heart" and it is a documentary about the oldest cover band. The average age of its' members is 86 and they cover old rock songs. It was poignant and hilarious. Go see it, you won't regret it :)




I think one of the reasons that I loved the movie so much is the fact that I have such a special place in my heart for my grandparents. I feel so lucky that I grew up with a special relationship with them. I was thinking of starting a project to photograph grandparents with their grand kids. Maybe I can publish a book eventually? :) Anyone want to volunteer?? Send me an e-mail if that is something that you might be interested in participating. Shoot me an e-mail if you are intersted.

Til next time...
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer