Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm in LOVE!!!

A couple of weeks ago...I rented a 50mm f1.2 L lens! Big mistake because now I am totally obsessed with the lens and I must own one ASAP! Unfortunately, it retails for about $1450 :( Anyway...while I had the lens, I took the opportunity to go out and shoot some updated pictures of my own kids for my mom and my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. Here are some of my favorites...did I mention how buttery and yummy this lens is? Feel free to donate to the cause :)

As usual, the kids were not cooperating, but I did manage to get some pictures that I love. Our mother's were thrilled with them so that's all that matters :) Grandma....you're getting one too! Happy Mother's Day!!



I even talked Charlie into getting in some...his mom really appreciated that!



He was a natural at getting the kids to look natural! I told him he was my new assistant!



This picture is so Dylan and Natalie! I love the way they play together!


This was an artistic shot for me...I wish the cars weren't behind them but I still like the way it turned out!
My favorite picture from the shoot!

I will blog more about the Grandparents project tomorrow.

Til next time~
Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
Those pictures are so beautiful! Natalie and Charlie are the most amazing thing to see together. And Natalie's hair? How dare you think about cutting it!! You know I'm not one to care for the whole girly importance of having long hair, but hers is soooooooooo beautiful.... just keep it that length!!! My goodness, those pictures were so great! Love the lens!! *Sarah Marie*

 
weddings photographer