Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm Back :)
While not the best time to be taking a vacation, I didn't really have an option. My brother's girlfriend and I had plane tickets that HAD to be used by June 7th. Since she is in Physician Assistant school, she only gets a couple of breaks and this was one of them. So, we had the delima of where to go? How about Vegas?? Heck yeah!! I have been one other time but she has never been. We had a WONDERFUL time!! Lazy days by the pool, a little gambling (well, maybe a lot of gambling...I can see why it is addictive!), great food, and some of the most amazing night life I have ever experienced. The most annoying part was that I didn't have internet access (or rather, it cost $16.00/day which I refused to pay) so I couldn't work at all. So anyone that has tried to contact me in the last week, please be patient while I catch up on everything. I have had a little more difficulty than expected adjusting back to eastern time. Hopefully, I will get a good nights sleep tonight so I can dig myself out of this pile of work I have looming over my head!


Here are a couple of pictures of us...we weren't very good about taking pictures.


Here's the first night...we had been awake for about 22 hours at this point!


At the famous, LAX!
We ate at a restaurant on top of the Palms Hotel. The food was just ok (and ironically the most expensive) but the views were fabulous!f

We also woke up early on Friday morning to catch the first showing of this movie....

I have been SOOOO excited about this movie ever since I heard it was in production. I simply could not wait any longer! I have to admit that I was a little worried that it was going to be horrible...but my worries soon diminished. It was everything that I wanted and more. I absolutely LOVED it!! Don't go an see it if you weren't a fan of the show because you probably will not like it, but if you were a fan, go see it immediately!! It was SO SO GOOD!!

I have so many shoots to blog and I am going to try to make a post a day for the rest of the week. Also...my birthday is in 3 days! While in Vegas, I got a lot of "WOW, you look really good for your age." What?? Since when is 27 so old?? *Sigh*

Til next time...
Kristin

2 comments:

Hruaia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hruaia said...

Where does your name "Mizo" come from? i'm bit curious since i belong to the ethnic group of "MIZO"(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizo) of North east India.

 
weddings photographer