Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Asher

First...I have no idea why this is being underlined? Sorry...I don't know how to fix it! Back to the baby...he was the biggest newborn I've had yet, weighing in at a whooping 10 lbs 6 oz! Can you believe his mom was jumping around like she didn't have a ginormous baby in her belly?? This was taken a few short weeks before his birth...

She was so excited...she was dancing in the backyard :)
And here is the big boy himself...he was SOOO good to me! Even though he was huge and more like a three month old...he was still all squishy like a newborn. His mom was smart and had me on her hospital calling list so that we could schedule their appointment right away! He was only 4 days old here...

We had to work very hard for this picture...but he was so good...he hardly even noticed!



Big sister Raleigh...we were lucky to get this one!






See...I knew if I didn't put pressure on myself, I would blog again today! Yay! In other news...why did the underlining end? Also...what does a surgeon do if they are in the middle of surgery, about to cut something important and an earthquake hits? Something to think about! I'm glad we don't have those here! At least we know hurricanes are coming! I know, I'm random...I think I have a little bit of A.D.D :)

No comments:

 
weddings photographer