Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Parkhill Family!

This gorgeous family won a free sitting with me thru Kindermusik last semester! We were FINALLY able to coordinate schedules and do their radtastic session at the beach. I am thinking about doing a mini-session date at the beach....would anyone be interested in that? Let me know so I can squeeze it into my holiday schedule! I have a couple new Christmas cards that I am launching this year that would be perfect with a beach session! I will debut them on the blog soon.

Cutie patooties!
Gorgeous family...
I love this series with dad and little man...

Look how sweet the kids' faces are...I love brother and sister love!
Miss sassy pants...

LOVE these pictures of Chloe!! I had to borrow yet another lens for different shoot I had the same week so of course I was rockin it this shoot too! Love it, need it ASAP! Unfortunately, this lens also runs about $1600.00 :(




So sweet!

These are my favorites from the shoot....dad was throwing the kids so high up in the air...I love the way they turned out!
Chloe was all crazy in the air....
Preston acted like nothing was going on....

It's raining babies!
I know I always promise I will blog more and I really do have lots to share, but I am going to try a new strategy....maybe if I don't put pressure on myself, I will blog more :)
Til next time...
Kristin

2 comments:

Holly Lesnick said...

Oh my gosh Kristin, these pictures are simply AMAZING! Of course I LOVE the Parkhills so I think the pics are extra awesome, but wow, SOOO beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! Nice lens, too! Sarah

 
weddings photographer