Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Where Has the Time Gone?

I swear I just took these pictures last summer. In actuality...they were taken during the hurricanes. The kids and I escaped to Chicago during that time so we didn't have to deal with a hot house and no refrigerator. Time goes by way too fast!

I had forgotten how chubby Natalie was...
Aww...Dylan looks like a little baby! Probably because he was but I remember him as being such a big boy!
Now for my funny tidbit (didn't you know I'm a budding comedienne?).

Dear Cable Companies...

I saw a statistic the other day that only 15% of the population still has analog TV. You must know this statistic too because that is your job. So why do you insist on announcing at the beginning of every program EVERY SINGLE DAY how many days are left until analog TV will end? And why is it necessary to have a "test?" Are people really that dumb that they don't know if they pay a cable bill? I think since you have been announcing this since January that on February 25th, analog cable will end we all got it. Thanks :)

Til next time...
Kristin

1 comment:

Tetea said...

I like your photos, especially the family pictures. I get this "happy warm feeling" just going through your photos (might be because of the smiles). Anyways, I came across your site while I was searching for blogs that have anything to do with "Mizo".

I just wanna tell you that there is a group of people called "Mizo" (that includes me :D) numbering a little less than 100,000 living within the state of Mizoram ("Land of the Mizos")in northeastern India.

I'd be very grateful if you could tell me how you came up with the name of your blog.

thanx,

tetea_t@yahoo.com

 
weddings photographer