Friday, August 08, 2008

A Little Photoshoot....

Natalie came home from the pool today and I thought she looked so cute so we did a little photoshoot in the kitchen :) I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

This one is my favorite!


Oh yeah...my dad came over today and he told me that he just checked out my blog for the first time today! Was I offended? I should be but I wasn't. However, he was offended that I haven't mentioned him on my blog! So here's a shout out to my dad....the best Dad in the whole world! Happy now Dad?

Til next time...
Kristin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kristin it's shannon! i love your blog posts, these pics of natalie are too cute!! Trish told me she's getting a puppy! :)

Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing] said...

Flat out gorgeous!

 
weddings photographer