Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sisters...

Buckle up folks...this is gonna be a long one! Also...I have to give a huge thanks to my new twitter friend, Megan from My Everyday Chaos....she was so kind to share how to make pictures bigger on blogger! I am so excited that you won't have to squint to see the pictures anymore!

I normally only get to shoot small children but when my good friend from highschool contacted me about doing a shoot of her and her sister for Mother's Day, I said sign me up! I was so excited to shoot adult sisters and I really wanted to capture their special bond. They were so amazing in front of the camera...they really understood how I like to shoot. I don't like to give a whole lot of direction...I would rather take the outsider peering in approach. I like to capture the real moments between people rather than the fake, posed ones.

I knew this was going to be a great shoot when this was the 2nd picture out of my camera....ummm...yeah...they totally get it!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

So gorgeous! Steffi (the blonde) just got engaged! I am excited to shoot her engagement photos in the very near future.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think Regia (that's pronounced Hey-sha) looks feroche here! I love the wind in her hair!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this series...there's about 10 that I love but I had to narrow it down just a little.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Til next time...
Kristin

1 comment:

Megan said...

YOur side bar information isn't gone..scroll all the way down..it's at the bottom! I'm not sure how you got your horizontal pictires large..but I'm thinking that's why to sidebar was knocked down...if you need help, let me know I might be able to help you fix it..might!

The pictures look fab, I'm sure they'll love them~!

 
weddings photographer