Monday, September 08, 2008

Hayes Wedding....

Ok, so I was just going to say sorry for being MIA and post one little picture from the wedding that I shot on Saturday. I couldn't pick just one, so I'm sharing several sneak peeks :) I will post more tomorrow.

Christina contacted me last week with the disturbing news that her photographer cancelled! She asked me if I could help out and I said of course! I was so honored to be a part of their special day! Thank you so much for trusting me to be there and capture your day. I had so much fun!

The gorgeous bride....
Photobucket

Photobucket
Their beautiful new family.
Photobucket
The cake was very important to Christina, so I had to share the picture on the blog. She was very worried that I didn't get a good picture of it :) I have many more details to share, but I wanted to ease her mind!
Photobucket
First dance...
Photobucket
Ring Shot!
Photobucket Nice portrait of the couple...it was so HOT!! I had to be super quick!

Photobucket
Love these next two....
Photobucket

Photobucket
I stole them away from the reception for a coule of minutes to take some pictures in the yummy light....yeah.....it was definitely worth it!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Special request from the bride's mother....
Photobucket Love this one...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this picture...this is what a bride should look like on her wedding day!
Photobucket
More to come soon! Christina and Mike, congratulations!! I hope you love the pictures so far!!

On another note....I raced home after the wedding to watch my Gators beat the Miami Hurricanes for the first time in 22 years!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Til next time....
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer