Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dylan's Missing Tooth!!!

Dylan lost his first tooth today! I'm a little bit sad about it....my baby is growing up and will soon have a mouthful of adult teeth to prove it :( I have to admit it's pretty stinkin cute though.

The tooth has been loose for a couple of weeks now but it wasn't really ready to come out yet. Today, Dylan decided to use his teeth to open his toy from McDonald's and I hear a scream from the backseat...."Ouch!!!!!" followed by another scream...."oh my gosh, I lost my tooth," followed by another scream, "oh my gosh, where did it go?" I am sad to report that we still have not found the missing tooth :( Dylan wrote a note to the tooth fairy explaining the situation :) Here are a couple of pictures to celebrate this milestone in Dylan's life!

This picture is sooo Dylan....
Photobucket

So proud....sorry for the goofy smile...I normally wouldn't allow this, but you can't see the missing tooth unless he grills :)
Photobucket

Til next time...
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer