Sunday, September 21, 2008

Liam {6 months}

I met my favorite little guy for his six month shoot on Friday. His mom asked me if I could possibly get a little sneak peek for her....so here you go :)

Unfortunately, Liam was a little more wary of me this time...but I still think we got some great shots!

Photobucket

I love this one....his parents have the most amazing relationship and you can really see it here...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He didn't want to be in the grass so he was grasping at his daddy's hand....how cute is that?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend :)

Til next time...
Kristin

2 comments:

matt sloan said...

what a cute little guy!!! great photos!

beefly said...

Very cute!

 
weddings photographer