Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mini-Sessions...

Dear Blog...I am sorry for neglecting you...I promise I will be better! Here are a couple of pictures from one of my recent mini-sessions.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


How do you like my new logo?? The amazingly talented Kristin Russell at Spring Studios designed it for me. If you ever need any graphic design work done...she's your girl!! Thanks again Kristin!!! I hope you all like it too! My new website will be done soon!!

Also...I just have to say...one of my favorite photographers, Matt Sloan of Sloan Photographers commented on my blog!! I almost died I was so excited! I mean...he's kinda like a celebrity to me :) Thanks Matt for making my day!!!

Til next time (and it could be a while...)
Kristin

2 comments:

KreativePhotography said...

i LOVE Kraft Azalea Gardens :) You did a great job with these!!

Anonymous said...

I love these! I love the colors and the expressions!!!!

Ooopppsss. I thought I had already left this comment. :) I did not type the word verificatin correctly.

 
weddings photographer