Sunday, November 02, 2008

Kaylee {1 Year}

Ok...I don't know why I cannot format my blog posts and it's driving me crazy!!! I know you guys probably don't care but I apologize anyway.

I met up with this little cutie and her sister a couple of weeks ago. I met their mom on a yahoo groups site when I was pregnant with Natalie. She lived in Kansas City and her husband got transferred to Orlando! I don't know why but I think that is totally random....I'm weird.

We were getting ready to shoot and she peeked over her stroller at me...I'm so happy I had my camera ready because I think it is adorable!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We tried to get some pictures of the two girls together...I think this is so much cuter than a picture of them just looking at the camera and smiling...it's so them.

Photobucket

A cute picture of her sister, Emma...

Photobucket

An adorable little redhead....I LOVE redheads (big shocker, right?)! I don't know if her hair will stay red though...all of her new hair is white blonde. Time will tell...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love her little rolls in this pic...I miss those rolls on my own kids...

Photobucket

We went to a little frozen yogurt store for a break...I'm so glad I kept taking pics...love these!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another attempt at the sibling shot....

Photobucket

LOVE this sibling shot...

Photobucket

I have so many shoots to share with you...I'm going to *try* to post every day until I am caught up...but don't hold me to it ;)

Til next time...
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer