Friday, November 07, 2008

The "Old" Sharpe {Family}

If you are a long time blog follower, you might remember the "young" Sharpe family. This is his older brother's family. The beautiful momma is one of my best friends and she is always complaining about the fact that she (or her family) hasn't made my blog yet. So here ya go Beth...this one is for you :)

I would like to take this opportunity to showcase a problem that I have with Dads in particular. Dads...I know you don't want to be there...I know your wife dragged you out to get your pictures done...but guys, you are ruining your pictures! I'm not that bad...I laugh and play and have fun...and I *try* to make the process as painless as possible. PLEASE Dads, please...try and look like you are having fun! And if that is too hard...just think about how much you love your wife and kids because it will show on your face. Thanks :)

Case in point...look at that face...a total frown...

Photobucket

And look when he decides to smile...wrong time Scott...wrong time...

Photobucket

Fine...if he's gonna act that way...I'll just blur him out in the background...

Photobucket

LOVE this family photo....LOVE!

Photobucket

Two boys with their doggie...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok Dad...this is better...

Photobucket

Finally...I just cut his head off...

Photobucket

So...I promised the boys some lollipops if they behaved...I kept snapping though and I am glad I did.

Euan immmideately and accidentally dropped his lollipop on the ground...LOVE this picture...

Photobucket

And this one too...I love how Ashton is eating two lollipops and Euan is so ticked off...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Boys being boys...

Photobucket

I know I said I was going to post everyday...but I was too excited about the electionn to concentrate on Tuesday and then I got sick :( I am still sick in bed...feeling slightly better.

Til next time...
Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS KRISTIN!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
weddings photographer