Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Bonnett {Family}

This is one of Dylan's best friends from school...I finally talked his mom into letting me take pictures of their family. I know she stalks the blog so I wanted to give her a little sneak peek :) I also think she was a little worried that I wasn't getting anything...she does have two BOYS but I think I got plenty ;) I hope you think so too!

Thanks for letting me take your pictures! I had so much fun with the boys (even if you guys didn't).

The little one was super excited about taking pictures on the train tracks...they kept throwing rocks at me...but I got a good shot in between rocks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got several other shots that everyone was looking and smiling...but I just loved this picture because it's soooo Keller!

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was lots of brotherly fun going on during this shoot...one of my favorite things to shoot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE this!

Photobucket

Photobucket

How cute is it that he is peeking around his brother at me? Love it :)

Photobucket

I liked this one too...couldn't decide which one I liked better so I just put both!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trying to catch up on everything! Right now I am right smack in the middle of Christmas card ordering, editing, and lots of other craziness! I know, I know...I ALWAYS say that...but it really is true :)

Til next time...
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer