Friday, November 14, 2008

Taylor {Newborn}

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing this family last week. Taylor is one of the most beautiful newborns I have ever seen...and when you see mom and dad, you will know why :) Enjoy your sneak peek...more to come soon!

Photobucket

I think she looks like a little angel...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she gorgeous??

Photobucket

Take a look at her beautiful mom and you can see why!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She had this GORGEOUS mural painted in her room...I didn't have a wide angle lens to capture the whole thing...but I still love this picture! I will get the number for the guy that did it and post it on here in case anyone wants one in their house :)

Photobucket

Dad was so into his little girl...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And most defintely in love with his wife! Their love was so palpable..I could have shot them all day! He must have been reading my blog posts about dads because he had so much love in his eyes and was so natural in front of the camera! I was in heaven!

Photobucket

He loved getting his wife to show her "real" smile...and so did I...doesn't she look gorgeous??

Photobucket

Photobucket

So sweet! I wish I had pictures like this of Charlie and I when we first became parents.

Photobucket

Thank you so much for letting me photograph your family! I hope you like the pictures :)

Til next time...
Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin:
These photos are so beautiful! Brian and I can't wait to see all of them! Thank you so much for your patience and vision during the session.

Marie

 
weddings photographer