Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Ok, I am officially back from my much needed vacation (if you can call it that!). As most of you know, I have an extremely stressful holiday season. It is a two week extravaganza and by the time it is done, I am in need of another vacation! It all starts with Natalie's birthday on December 19th. She wanted to go and eat dinner with the princesses so we all went and had a fun filled day at Epcot. Natalie had the time of her life and announced that it was the best day of her life. Here is a picture of the little princess...I can't believe my baby is 5!

Photobucket

December 21st marked Charlie and I's 6th wedding anniversary. I don't have any pictures to share of us together...I meant to have Dylan snap one of us, but I haven't done it yet :( We had a lovely dinner at the Wing House and watched the basketball game. Yep, that's how we roll :) We plan on actually celebrating sometime this spring down in South Beach!

In the Mizo household, we don't just have one Christmas...we have a Christmas week extravaganza! By the time Christmas dinner rolled around I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open at the dinner table. Dylan and Natalie had a fabulous Christmas! Natalie got a new bike and Dylan got a basketball hoop.

We normally have a huge New Years Eve party but decided to bypass that this year. We then have Charlie's birthday on January 3rd and finally rounding out the craziness with Dylan's birthday on the 9th. Of course...one more little thing this week...the National Championship game!! Go Gators!!

A couple of announcements! Most of you will be receiving an email with all of this information but I thought I would put it here too!

1. It's finally done!!!!!! I am so excited to announce that my brand new website is DONE!! I seriously have had the template for almost a year now and just could not get motivated to finish it (I HATE going through my old images!). I buckled down this week and did it. Go check it out now..send the link to all of your friends!
www.kristinmizophoto.com

2. My prices are going up slightly in 2009. You can check out all of my new pricing on the website here. I also completely restructured my prints and products. I have some AMAZING new products to offer!! If you want the updated list, shoot me an email and I will send it to you. I will be honoring 2008 print prices for past photoshoots through January 31st if you are still waiting to buy prints. If they are not ordered by January 31st, the new prices will apply. So stop procrastinating and get those prints ordered!!

3. My hard drive is screaming at me! I am currently in the process of getting all of these photos off of my computer. I am making a firm deadline of January 31th. All sessions will be moved off of my computer by this date and I will charge a 20% additional charge to retrieve your prints. If you are currently doing a "grow with me package," this does not apply to you! Thank you for understanding that I cannot store your photos on my computer forever.

Kudos to you if you made it through all of that text! Sorry...I promise to post lots of pictures in my next post. Here is a little sneak peek of this gorgeous mom to be that I shot over the Christmas holidays.

Photobucket

Til next time...
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer