Thursday, January 08, 2009

Jade {Maternity}

Can I just say that I am way too excited about tonight's game!! I've been giddy all morning...chanting it's great to be a Florida Gator and all that jazz! I am trying to pass the time by finishing my newsletter and posting a blog post (I figured I should give you some eye candy if you're stopping by the blog...to leave some comments...wink, wink :)

Ok on to the photos! You might remember this gorgeous girl from my old website (if you haven't seen my new website, click here!). She is pregnant with her second now and so we headed out to take some maternity shots. I wanted to do something totally different than the last time so we headed out on an adventure. I had no idea where we were going...but I knew I wanted a field. We ended up in some small little town and asked a woman driving a tractor if she knew anywhere we could go. Mary (that was the woman's name) said sure...right on my property! She drove us all over in a golf cart and patiently waited while I shot Jade's pictures. Can I just say I was in HEAVEN!! I could have shot there all day!! Thank you so much Mary!! Here are some of my favorites!

Isn't she gorgeous?? Can everyone please leave her a comment and tell her how gorgeous she looks because she doesn't believe me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted to play with sun flare...I like it in maternity photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE this one!!

Photobucket

Shea doesn't understand there is a baby in there...he was wondering why we kept asking him to point to mommy's belly button!

Photobucket

One of my favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know why...but I just love this photo...I think it is so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Til next time...
Kristin

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristin - As always, you did a beautiful job on shooting Jade. I really like the location. Jade - you are gorgeous!

Monique

amy r said...

Hi Kristin,
I'm a friend of Monique's. You and I emailed back and forth several times last Spring! My fav on this shoot is #6 where she's laying down looking up at you. The light is great and she looks beautiful! She's so brave. I don't think I could ever do this kind of a shoot- I mean from the other side of the camera!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Kristin -

Fabulous job as always! Love the shots of Jade in the antique lace type shirt with the sunlight shining through. Jade - you and Mike look so very happy and you are all glowing! Can't wait to hear about the new addition!

Jill

Darina said...

I love these photos of her. She's gorgeous. I also love the photo of her in the grass looking up. And the kid in between the parents, when they are standing. Remarkable! I hope I'll get a chance to take similar kind of photos in the future. :-)

 
weddings photographer