Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cutie Patootie {Family}

Before I show you the pictures of this little cutie that I had the pleasure of photographing before Christmas, I just wanted to let everyone know what is going on with me. I found a little lump on my tailbone last week which quickly turned into a very large and painful lump. I woke up in tears last Thursday morning and went to the doctor. It turns out that it was a cyst (something I was born with) that became irritated and infected. They did a little surgery on it in the doctor's office and I have been slowly recovering. The recovery process has been slow and painful. Luckily the doctor gave me some good pain medication and my mom was able to take care of me. I still cannot really sit or drive but I am off of the pain medication now. If you have sent me an email in the past week and I haven't responded, I will be catching up today and tomorrow. I was forced to lay on my side and live in a "vicodin cloud" so I wasn't really able to get on my computer. I am on the mend now; the doctor told me I would be all healed up by the end of this week. Thank you for your patience and understanding!!

Ok, onto the little cutie!! I think his parents were worried that I wasn't getting any good pictures...mom ordered almost every single picture from the session so I think she liked them :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

So Adorable!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the bubble...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love Daddy's face...isn't that the way we all feel as parents?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post! I was very excited to read each and every one! Keep them coming!

Til next time...
Kristin

4 comments:

Kim said...

What a cutie! Looks like he loves the camera. Sorry about your cyst. Sounds really painful. Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for adding us to your blog. I loved all the pics! I can't wait to put them all over my house.

Anonymous said...

nice work :0)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lovely shots, nice!

 
weddings photographer