Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beautiful Little Baby Girl {Orlando Newborn Photographer}

Georgia is here!! I know you all know her beautiful mommy from her maternity photos. This family is one of my first clients EVER and I am so thankful to them for letting me into their lives and letting me capture it. Their house is literally a Kristin Mizo Photography advertisement and now she will have even MORE pictures to add!

Here is the new family of four!

Photobucket

2 year olds + newborns usually are not a great combination. Shea was willing to cooperate for a couple of shots...I thought these were cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't she look so happy in her daddy's arms?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she GORGEOUS?? I know I'm biased but I get the most beautiful clients!

Photobucket

Love this one in the little hat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So sweet...*sigh* She makes me want another one so bad!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course, here she is with her beautiful momma!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't forget to comment! You guys were doing great for a little bit and now, it's crickets around here ;)

Til next time...
Kristin

2 comments:

Libby said...

I just want to EAT HER UP! That little chubby face is soooooo CUTE! I love the pictures, especially the one of her in the hat.....LOVE IT!!!!!!

Darina said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I'll def. be coming back to your blog. Best of luck!

 
weddings photographer