Monday, February 02, 2009

Natalie {Orlando Senior Photographer}

I took my gorgeous cousin out for a little photoshoot a couple of months ago. Here are some of my favorites...she is so easy to photograph!!

Photobucket

We decided to do something a little crazy...we ventured into the cemetary for these shots. The light in the cemetary was AH-MAZING!!

Photobucket

These did a little experimenting on the post processing of these...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE these trees!! I did a little happy dance when I saw this one that was small enough to reach (normally they are very tall).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you everyone for all of your well wishes! I am feeling MUCH better now!! I can finally lay on my back again!!

Also, I will be announcing the first mini-session of the season soon! Stay tuned!

Til next time...
Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! The ones with the yellow flowers on the tree are great. Lovely colors! - Jade

 
weddings photographer